Thursday, August 28, 2008

today i left my house keys at home so i had to stop by my aunts house to pick up the spare key. luckily she had a pair if not i wouldve died -_- lol. i also applied at party city after school with my friends and saw my old manager jose so most likely hell call me back in like 2weeks he said and ill be making more money fasho =] and tomorrows friday and its a payday so thats whats up lol oh and i got the cgIVs for 116 shipped, the guy shipped them out today. and im moving my avengers for 210 to this kid in cali hopefully he comes through with that. also tomorrow i might make a trip to shoe gallery and finally get to check it out. i also got realy bored and decided to clean my bics and red harbors. well ima go print some essay thing for my friend so im out.





wdiwt

0 comments:

Post a Comment